- 'Breach of sportsmanlike conduct'
Youth coach convicted in autistic player's beaning, By Associated Press,
SI.com, September 14, 2006
- Hamilton coach paddled players, By Jody Callahan, Commercial Appeal, May 26, 2004
- Look who's behind the whistle, a parent's letter to PTAVE, November 2002.
- Dissecting Columbine's culture of the athlete, By Lorraine Adams and Dale Russakoff, Washington Post Staff Writers, June 12, 1999, Page A1.
- Columbine by any other name, By Jordan Riak,
- Forced exercise and near death, letter to the editor, News & Observer, Raleigh, NC, March 18, 1992
- The coach, CBS "60 MINUTES" segment, December 2, 1990.
- Report of findings, Lassen Union High School District, Susanville Elementary School District, W. T. Pratt, et. al., May 31, 1989.
- Violent coaching in Seymour Texas, Correspondence received by PTAVE from two parents, January 27, 1989.
- State, coaches can offer no alternative to pain, sweat,
By John Bogert, South Bay Daily Breeze, Torrance, CA, July 13, 1989
- The coach and the fat kid, Editorial from the Canyon News, Texas, 1977.
SEE RELATED: Forced exercise as punishment